Many of the same techniques that you routinely use for good search engine optimization on your website should be used on your blog. Here are some of our top tips.
- Make sure your blog post contains your top keywords but don't spam
- Keep your blog posts keyword dense and on one topic
- Use the title link field to make your title clickable to point to an article or your website for more information
- If you have a link in the content, make sure that you properly use keywords in the anchor text
- For more boost try bolding your important keywords in your post or in your anchor text
- Our typical blog post is about 200 to 350 words, don't write a dissertation
- Use labels if you can with your keywords in the label
There is no right or wrong way to write your blog, but there is a more effective way to get better search engine placement using your blog.