Have you run out of ideas for what to write on your blog? Here are a few tips where to look to get your creative juices rolling.
- I like to use Google News to find targeted content on my topics that I am blogging about. I even subscribe to Google News Feeds in my specific areas. When I don't have a topic, I look in current events in my topic or in the tech section.
- Subscribe to other blogs and e-newsletters on your topic. Sometimes seeing an article on a specific topic gels with me and allows me to either create a review of the article or to spin off totally new content in a similar vein.
- Watch websites in your market. Look for authoritative websites on your topic and keep an eye on them. Sometimes you will see a trend happening over time over several of there authoritative websites that will keep your content on the mark.
- Watch professional forums on your topic. Keep you finger on the pulse to see what others in your selected market area are complaining about, commenting on, and in general watching as a group.
- Wikipedia is a great resource for information and tips on where to go, but don't use it too heavily, many others are as well and you want your blog to have a unique point of view not simply more redux on the same topic.
These are just a few of my tips, you can click my post title and read another blog writers list of where they find content for even more ideas.